The Department of ENT – Head & Neck Surgery at Apollo Noida is equipped to deal with all disorders related to the Ear, Nose, Sinus, Throat, Head, Neck, Oral cavity, the Anterior Skull Base diseases in pediatric and adult patients. We also have an active hearing rehabilitation programme for patients, with severe nerve related hearing loss, both children and adults. The expert team of ENT Surgeons, audiologists, speech and swallowing therapists work in tandem with other specialities to manage ENT and Head & Neck Disorders.
Our ENT care is personalized. You can be assured that we do not recommend surgery unless it is necessary. Further, our treatment does not just end with the surgery, we plan regular follow-up with all our patient’s post-surgery.
3D Intracoronary optical coherence tomography (OCT) is a light-based imaging modality able to visualize with high resolution the vascular morphology and the acute and chronic effects of intervention with intracoronary devices.
3D OCT could therefore find application in the guidance of percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), allowing a thorough pre-procedural lesion assessment, which enables accurate device sizing, selection of the vessel segment requiring treatment, and thus, efficient planning of the implantation strategy. Moreover, it can be used for the assessment of the acute procedural result, allowing the estimation of stent expansion and vessel injury. Consequently, intravascular imaging can in this way assist in the optimization of the acute implantation result, the significance of which is underscored by observations of an association between suboptimal implantation and stent failure.
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of ear and balance.
- Diagnosis of allergies, diseases of the nose, sinuses and related tumors, including modernized endoscopic surgeries for their management.
- Diagnosis of tumors of the thyroid, salivary glands, jaw, mouth, voice box, swallowing passage, including advanced surgeries for their removal and reconstruction.
- Difficult airway management.
- Snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea management.
- Conducting universal newborn hearing screening.
- Chronically discharging ear and hearing loss treatment.
- Sudden loss of hearing management.
- Treatment and Rehabilitation of Childhood deafness.
- Diseases leading to deviation of mouth and facial paralysis.
- Vertigo and imbalance.
- Diseases of sinuses, including nasal polyps and invasive fungal infections.
- Structural and obstructive pathology of Nose.
- Allergies related to the upper airway.
- Bleeding from the nose.
- Swallowing disorders.
- Diseases in children leading to snoring, breathing difficulty, poor hearing causing learning disability, swallowing problems, speech disorders.
- Snoring and obstructive sleep apnea.
- Cancers of mouth, jaw, voice box, thyroid, salivary glands, ear, and nose.
Surgical Treatments available
- Microscopic ear surgeries – creating a new hearing mechanism by Tympanoplasty, Ossicular Chain Reconstruction, and Mastoidectomy.
- Surgeries for cysts, sinuses and fistulas of head neck region.
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy Surgery (Cold steel and Co ablation techniques).
- Endoscopic nose and sinus surgeries (FESS, Endoscopic DCR).
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgeries.
- Corrective surgeries for nasal structural and obstructive symptoms.
- Surgeries for snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea.
- Airway surgeries which can be critical to life.
- Surgery for non-malignant diseases of Neck and Salivary glands.
- Thyroid Surgery.
- Cancer surgeries to remove Oral Head and Neck cancers.
- Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma excision, Lateral temporal bone resection.