The department of fetal medicine provides the most effective prenatal care practices in the region, dedicated to the care of pregnant women through all stages of their pregnancy.
Our team of fetal medicine specialists monitor the health of both mother and child throughout the pregnancy to detect complications early and intervene at the right time with such facilities as Diagnostic Ultrasound, visibility scan, NT Scan and aneuploidy risk calculation, diagnosis, counseling, and management of multiple pregnancies/Rh immunized pregnancy.
Some of the routine offerings are:
- Scanning and Diagnostics
- NT Scan & risk calculation
- Anomaly scanning
- Fetal growth & wellbeing scan
- Screening for genetic/ chromosomal defects
- Fetal 2-D echo/Fetal echocardiography
- Fetal & Maternal Doppler Study
- calculation, diagnosis, counseling, and management of multiple pregnancies/Rh immunized pregnancy
- 3D/4D Imaging
- High-Risk Pregnancy Consultation
- Risk Reassessment Scan
- Pre-Pregnancy Counselling